Poker is a traditional card game. Poker is a popular casino game and the Poker game is also widely played for entertainment purposes. Though the Poker game is an entertaining game, it is not easy to master. Hence, you can check out the full article if you don’t know how to play Poker.
How To Play Poker Game?
The Poker game is a pretty fascinating game to play. Bu the Poker game is not easy to master.
So to win a Poker game, you need to have the highest rank of Poker hand among all the players. Here are all the Highest ranks of hands in a Poker game and are mentioned from Highest to Lowest.
Highest Poker Hand
Before you start playing the Poker game, you should know about what is the highest rank of Poker Hand. The reason for this is crystal clear to win the Poker game, you need to have the highest Poker hand at the end of the game.
That’s why it is necessary to know the highest Poker hand. Here are the highest hand in a Poker game.
1. Royal Flush – The Royal Flush holds the highest rank in a Poker hand. To make a Royal Flush hand, you need to have cards of Ace, King, Queen, Jack, and 10 with the same suit.
If you have the Royal Flush hand, then in any situation, you cannot lose a Poker game. However, if one more player has the Royal Flush hand but with a different suite, then the Poker game will get Tie.
2. Straight Flush/Pure Sequence – The Straight Flush or Pure Sequence consists of cards in numeric order with the same suit. However, it is a bit different from the Royal Flush.
In the Straight Flush, the highest rank of cards is King, Queen, Jack, Ten, and Nine with the same suite, and the lowest hand of Straight Flush cards are 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 with the same suite.
3. 4 Of A Kind – The four of a Kind is the next highest rank of hand in the Poker game. The 4 of a Kind hand consists of four cards with the same rank, and the fifth card can be of any of the other cards.
4. Full House – A Full House is a hand that consists of three cards of the same rank and two cards with the other same rank.
5. Flush – You need five cards of the same suit to make a Flush hand.
6. Straight – You can make a straight hand if you have five rank cards in numeric order and can be of a different suit.
7. 3 Of A Kind – The 3 of a Kind hand is pretty similar to the 4 of a Kind hand. The only difference in the 3 of a Kind hand is that you can make it by having three cards of the same rank, and the other two cards can be of any rank.
8. 2 Pair – To make a 2 Pair, you have to contain two cards of the same rank, another two cards of the same rank, and one card can be of any rank.
9. Pair – In Pair, there are only two cards of the same rank, and the other three cards can be of any rank.
10. High Card – High cards are the lowest Poker hand. If you don’t have same rank cards, same suit cards, or without sequences cards, then your hand will be a High Card hand.
Hence, these are the rank of Poker hands from Highest to Lowest. So if you know about the ranks of hands, you can also know how to play Poker game.
Read more articles –